Tom LeBlanc, CM&AA, CBEM, MBA
Tom is a Partner with ROCG, an international professional service and consulting firm with offices throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. ROCG is the only international firm specializing in the areas of business transition strategy, finance and operations for privately owned and emerging growth enterprises.
Tom LeBlanc has advised both small privately held businesses and large technology-based companies for over 25 years in the fields of finance and operations. He has significant experience managing through ownership changes and corporate transitions, especially in small to mid-sized family run businesses.
In his business transition consultation work he specializes in business exit planning for family ownership transitions. He brings both large and small company experience and perspective to the table to encourage growth oriented transformation.
Tom is a Certified Business Exit Mentor and a member of the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA). He currently serves on the Board of Exit Planning Exchange (XPX). He received his MBA from Northeastern University and his undergraduate from Providence College. Tom is also a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the United States Army after serving 23 years on active duty and reserves in Civil Affairs.
- Vision, Mission Development
- Evaluate Organization’s Effectiveness
- Opportunities and Risk Assessment
- Transition and Succession Planning
CUSTOMER SERVICE SOLUTIONS
- Process Improvement
- Customer Service Strategies
- Identify and Measure Critical Success Factors
- Lead Business Owner and Management Performance Meetings
- Customer Advisory Board Facilitation
- Organizational Change Management
- Team and Advisory Board Facilitation
- Organization Culture Design and Delivery
- Management and Leadership Coaching