BUSINESS STRUCTURE PLANNING
- Business owners want to shift business operations to Canada from overseas
- Multiple owners involved (non-related parties)
- Estate planning to transition wealth to future generation and to deal with the business
- Assets protection in case of children’s marriage breakdown
- Established an ownership structure through the use of trusts and holding companies that minimized income tax exposure and allowed flexibility in dealing separately with each owners share of the business profit.