CORPORATE CONSULTING SERVICES TO NEW IMMIGRANT/OVERSEAS INVESTORS
- Not familiar with local government regulations, labour laws, business practices, tax laws and reporting requirements
- No existing networks of professional advisors (lawyers, accountants, bankers, realtors, etc.)
- No local connections to obtain industry specific consulting services
Throughout the process of establishing the business in Canada, we work closely with the clients to ease their transition into the local market. We are the central advisor for all the business issues that arise.
- Explain the local business requirements and how those differ from what they may be familiar with in their country of origin.
- Assist the clients in establishing a relationship with the appropriate local professional advisors
- Work with the clients to identify the industry specific services they require and assist in engaging the appropriate service provider.
- Prepare a needs analysis for actions that are crucial to ensure successful operations in Canada and the timeline for their implementation
Continually remain engaged with the clients to assist in the full implementation of their plan